Ginger contributes to the immune system's natural defense, normal respiratory function, and normal blood sugar levels. It has beneficial effects on the digestive system and may have a beneficial effect on stomach problems. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Kitl Eligin Organic is an extra strong ginger to support immunity with vitamin C.
- It is registered as a food supplement.
- Package contents: 120 capsules / 350 mg, 40 capsules / 350 mg
Recommended dosage of Kitl Eligin Organic:
- For non-specific increase of organism resistance 2-3 capsules twice a day for long-term.
- Up to 12 capsules per day for short-term (for 2 weeks) to support immunity in acute conditions.
- In the case of digestive problems and to control vomiting 2 capsules twice a day, start taking 1-2 days in advance.
Higher dosage only after consultation with the attending physician.
Use during meals, drink plenty of water. One dose is one 350 mg capsule.
Ingredients in Eligin (350 mg per capsule):
- Ginger extract* 292 mg (Zingiber officinale)
- Vitamin C 58 mg (73% RI **).
The soluble capsule is made of hypromellose and gellan gum. Ginger extract in one capsule contains 2801 µg 6-gingerol and 1353 µg 6-shogaol***
*) from organic farming
**) reference intake
***) analysis of the laboratory of the Global Change Research Institute CZ, v. i., January 2017
Store in a cool and dark place. Not for children under 6 years. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children. It cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
In case of insufficient drinking, it is possible to feel a momentary burning in the abdomen, which will disappear within a few minutes. In the case of more sensitive persons, a sensation of warmth may occur within a few minutes after ingestion. Ginger and vitamin C do not accumulate in the body, it can be used for a long time.
Kitl s.r.o., Pasirska 60, 466 01 Jablonec n. N., Czech Republic